PARISH CHURCH OF St. Pancratius
The church of St. Pancratius was mentioned as a branch of Rüti Abbey in 1229. In 1519 the new church, which continues to exist to this day, was consecrated. The oil on canvas paintings depicting the Via Crucis date back to 1764. A crucifix dates from around 1770/80 and a Biedermeier statue of the patron saint St. Pancratius from around 1844.